Here are some sample itineraries to get you started. Your tour can be customized to suit you and your goals.
THE DEAD SEA –
- Masada: Discover the challenges facing the people who lived and died on this barren mountain.
- Ein Gedi: Explore the bounty surrounding the natural springs.
- Floating in the Dead Sea: Relax at the end of the day by floating on the naturally bouyant waters of the lowest place on earth.
JERUSALEM OLD CITY –
- Western Wall: Experience the Jewish people’s connection to their heritage – your ancestors could only dream of visiting here.
- City of David: Crawl through King Hezekiah’s tunnel to the Shiloach Pool
- Southern Wall Excavation: Relive the glories of Jerusalem from 2000 years ago.
- Jewish Quarter: Feel the vibrancy of the renewed Jewish life in an ancient place.
SEA OF GALILEE –
- Caparnaum: Discuss some of the challenges which faced Jesus during the early days of his ministry.
- Church of the Beatitudes: Sense the beautiful natural surrounding which provided a backdrop for Jesus and his teaching.
- Tabgha: Retell the parable of the loaves and fishes, walk to the Sea of Galilee which was a center for stories from Jesus’s life.
- Excavations at Migdal: Experience a town from the time of Jesus. Home of Mary Magdalene where recent excavations are uncovering ancient stories.
- Baptismal Site: Imagine the setting for the Baptism of Jesus in this idyllic setting on the Jordan.
WINERY TOUR –
- Tanya Winery: Trample through the vineyard on your way to the winemaker’s basement.
- Tura Winery: Be inspired by the story of the winemaker and the location in the heart of historic Israel
- Gvaot Winery: Breathe in the fresh air in this small, remote winery where attention to detail is not overlooked.
- Shilo Winery: Meet the winemaker and have a chance to discuss his unique blends and the science behind making a great wine.
- Psagot Winery: Chill on the deck while enjoying some award winning wines. Gaze at the great vistas.
REALITIES OF THE WESTERN NEGEV
- Overlook into the Gaza Strip: Talk about the challenges which face residents of the Gaza Strip today, their history and what the future looks like for Gazans.
- Sederot: See rockets which were fired on the residents of the Western Negev, and the shelters which were constructed to protect the residents.
- Nature walk: Enjoy the natural beauty of one of the richest floral landscapes in Israel.
- Yad Mordechai: Learn about the Israeli War of Independence southern front through a life size mock up of the battle in this kibbutz.